- 14th June, Tuesday …TBC
- “Martyn 1983” – art exhibition openining
- Venue: Vasarely Museum
Budapest, 1033, Budapest Szentlélek tér 6.
- See further information on the website of the organizers: eng | Vasarely
- 15th June Wednesday 7 pm: Ulysses100 Concert
- Venue: Budapest Music Centre, Library
- Budapest, Mátyás u. 8, 1093 Magyarország
- Ulysses Journey 2022 – Irish & Hungarian Contemporary Guitar Music | BMC – Budapest Music Center
- Free entry! Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 16th June Thursday: Bloomsday Festival in Szombathely
- Venue: City Centre Szombathely
- Free events
Programmes from 2 pm till midnight:
Opening and ceremonial handover of the Szombathely Bloom Award (courtyard of the Synagogue),
Stamping (ULYSSES 100 – 100 inscriptions between the Art Gallery and the City Hall)
Exhibition of the students of the Visual Department of ELTE-SEK (Rákóczi Street)
Discussion on the 100-year-old Ulysses (András Kappanyos – Ferenc Takács)
Dublin-Bloomsday – history of the Irish Bloomsdays (H.E. Ronan Gargan’s lecture)
Green Idea – opening of the exhibition of Westwerk Association at the Art Gallery
Irókéz exhibition ,Ulysses slam – slam poetry evening in the spirit of Joyce
- 4.pm Unveiling the art works of the Mural Workshop: Artistic adaptation of chapter 3, 4 and 5 of Ulysses in the form of a mural.
- Venue: City centre of Szombathely. Professional coordinator: István Szántó
Virág Lipót Culture-gastro Street: Gastronomic and cultural attractions in the closed Rákóczi Ferenc Street together with the Street Artists’ Festival.
Gastronomy: Irish Food trucks, Fish&chips, Craft beers, Irish beers
Concerts in the gastro street: Tudósok, István Grencsó, Chen , Irish Soul Acoustic, Inka-H Hungarian U2 Tribute band, Firkin band
- 17th June Friday 7pm Joycean Transfigurations:
- Ulysses and Ireland in the Works of Ferenc Martyn and Imre Szemethy
- Ulysses Journey 2022 / New Music and Films from Ireland
- (art exhibition opening with concert and film screening)
- Venue: FUGA, Budapest, V. dstr. Petőfi Sándor utca 5.
- Események – FUGA : : Budapesti Építészeti Központ | Kiállítások | Koncertek | Bemutatók | Könyvesbolt
- Admission to the opening is free.